Messaging clients back and forth, confirming what days and times they can do, chasing them for deposits really can be a whole job in itself!
With KiBook you can make your booking link available on your website and socials so that clients can book an appointment day or night! You can enjoy your holiday without worrying about mountains of DM’s, you can focus on your work without your phone constantly going, you don’t have to carry a paper diary around with you or constantly check your bank to see if bank transfers have been sent!
Clients can pay a deposit at the time of booking, this means you have payment upfront to cover any potential appointment costs and can ensure that only clients who are willing to attend will actually book in!
The client’s card details are securely captured so that you may charge the final balance if the client prefers card instead of cash or in the event of a no show!
Payments are deposited into your bank account within 3 days by Stripe. We recommend downloading the Stripe app to view and track your payments.
Manage your account and set custom options to work for you and your clients!
– Set your address to private (optional)
– Set any breaks between clients you wish
– Set regular working hours OR if your working hours change weekly you can manage your diary this way too!
– Set how many days in advance clients can book appointments
– You can allow clients to book on your public booking link OR set this to private and send out a customer booking link to clients
– Customise your booking confirmation emails to include any appointment info and terms and conditions!
– You can password protect your KiBook account to only allow certain clients to book appointments!
– Customise the colours on your account to match your branding!
Sell products or gift vouchers through your KiBook online store! On top of accepting bookings and deposits you can also sell items on your KiBook account, customers can add items to their cart and however you choose to get items to clients is up to you!
Got something you already sell in store? Why not put it online to encourage further sales out-with opening hours!
Accept bookings for services, training/classes! When setting up a service you can select how many clients are able to book this at the one time!
For example, set the number to 10 and it will allow 10 different clients to book onto the one space for a group class or training.
KiBook is a small business from Glasgow, we launched the platform as a way to manage our own self employed businesses and we realised how much it could help others. We are committed to helping our KiBook Family and we’re available to speak to by email, facebook and instagram.
Please keep in mind when you speak to us there’s just three of us (Ashley, Andrew and Laura) you are not speaking to a call centre team and our goal is to support you to the best of our abilities
We keep everything at KiBook as affordable as possible, we don’t believe in a platform that charges “new client” fees and anything that makes it too expensive for you to run your business on top of the already expensive costs of stock/rent etc.