Messaging clients back and forth, confirming what days and times they can do, chasing them for deposits really can be a whole job in itself!
With KiBook you can make your booking link available on your website and socials so that clients can book an appointment day or night! You can enjoy your holiday without worrying about mountains of DM’s, you can focus on your work without your phone constantly going, you don’t have to carry a paper diary around with you or constantly check your bank to see if bank transfers have been sent!
Clients can pay a deposit at the time of booking, this means you have payment upfront to cover any potential appointment costs and can ensure that only clients who are willing to attend will actually book in!
The client’s card details are securely captured so that you may charge the final balance if the client prefers card instead of cash or in the event of a no show!
Payments are deposited into your bank account within 3 days by Stripe. We recommend downloading the Stripe app to view and track your payments.
Manage your account and set custom options to work for you and your clients!
– Set your address to private (optional)
– Set any breaks between clients you wish
– Set regular working hours OR if your working hours change weekly you can manage your diary this way too!
– Set how many days in advance clients can book appointments
– You can allow clients to book on your public booking link OR set this to private and send out a customer booking link to clients
– Customise your booking confirmation emails to include any appointment info and terms and conditions!
– You can password protect your KiBook account to only allow certain clients to book appointments!
– Customise the colours on your account to match your branding!
Sell products or gift vouchers through your KiBook online store! On top of accepting bookings and deposits you can also sell items on your KiBook account, customers can add items to their cart and however you choose to get items to clients is up to you!
Got something you already sell in store? Why not put it online to encourage further sales out-with opening hours!
Accept bookings for services, training/classes! When setting up a service you can select how many clients are able to book this at the one time!
For example, set the number to 10 and it will allow 10 different clients to book onto the one space for a group class or training.
KiBook is a small business from Glasgow, we launched the platform as a way to manage our own self employed businesses and we realised how much it could help others. We are committed to helping our KiBook Family and we’re available to speak to by email, facebook and instagram.
Please keep in mind when you speak to us there’s just three of us (Ashley, Andrew and Laura) you are not speaking to a call centre team and our goal is to support you to the best of our abilities
We keep everything at KiBook as affordable as possible, we don’t believe in a platform that charges “new client” fees and anything that makes it too expensive for you to run your business on top of the already expensive costs of stock/rent etc.
*custom plans available, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*accounts can be upgraded any time
– Clients can book appointments 24/7, it’s possible to set your diary to public to allow this or keep it set to private for just you!
– Create custom services which can be bookable on certain days of the week and you can even allow add-ons!
– You can create services which allow more than one person to attend, meaning Group Bookings are possible!
– Your KiBook account allows you to integrate your clients with MailChimp so you can send mass emails!
– Each KiBook account has it’s own unique QR code which you can post, print and share to encourage more bookings!
– A confirmation email is sent to the client as soon as they book an appointment, you can customise this to include your policies, directions and anything the client may need before their appointment!
– A reminder email is automatically sent to the client 48 hours prior to a booking, this can also be customised!
– A checkout email can be sent to clients which can include any after care or reminders and links to leave reviews!
– You can create promo codes for clients to redeem at checkout which will give them money off their booking or even a freebie if you choose!
– If you sell gift vouchers you can use the voucher number as code for the client to redeem!
– Manage your own profile with a staff photo, username, password and choose which services you offer!
– Multi User accounts allows multiple staff members on one account, this allows multiple booking calendars, services which multiple staff or individual members offer and of course admin settings so the account owner remains in control!
– Every KiBook account has it’s own linked Stripe account, this means you can accept deposits and full payments if you choose to and these will be deposited into a bank account of your choice!
– Use your KiBook booking link to add to socials and allow clients to book in OR create custom booking links with select services/times/dates!
– Customise your KiBook account with your own logo and branding colours, this will also customise your booking link and emails!
– There’s so much more to discover at KiBook, please reach out to us at any time!